Trees are the basic building blocks for many of our communities either through our gardens, parks, or corporate centers. Llamas Tree Service understands the key role trees have in beautifying our area and bringing tranquility to us. We offer services to prune, and if necessary, remove trees. Our certified arborist identifies the tree and determines the best course of care.
These guys are great!
My sycamore tree looks beautiful! Better than ever!
– Melanie, Customer, San Ramon
We love working with trees. We recognize that a happy tree leads to a longer lasting tree that brings more tranquility to you.
- Tree Care: By cutting a tree as needed, a person’s garden could exponentially grow in elegance. Our treatments not only enhance a tree’s beauty, but also improve its health.
- Tree Pruning: Make sure to never cut a tree just to cut it. Llamas Tree Service knows its trees and is able to limit pruning to what is necessary to restore the health, look of a tree.
- Tree Removal: Trees are not always a welcome addition on certain properties. Our team can quickly and professionally remove the trees.
- Stump Grinding and Removal: Leaving a stump only adds to the harm on a property. We can come in and remove the whole stump and even enrich the soil to allow for new growth.
- Mistletoe Removal: Mistletoe might be nice during the holidays but it can quickly go out of control. We provide removal services in Fairfield no matter what the scope of the problem.
- Wood Chips: Mulch is needed to beautify gardens and transform them into works of art. Llama’s Tree Service can provide low cost mulch so you can see the impact on your garden.
We strive to provide the best care and attention for each and every one of our services, our work is complemented by our customer service and wealth of knowledge. Whether you have questions about the best time to prune trees or how to plant a tree, Llamas Tree Service are here to help.
Please contact our certified Fairfield Arborist at 925-322-1087 or complete the form below: